WE ARE THE HIVE FIELD MARKETING DIVISION
The retail environment is a critical channel for beverage alcohol. It is the battle ground for brand choice determination. The Hive recognizes the vital brand building need for excellence in execution in this key consumer touch point. The on-premise and off-premise poses significant opportunities to create brand experiences and influence consumer purchases. Since 2004, The Hive’s Field Marketing Division mission has been to create brand experiences through key account management and superior promotional execution in all retail channels with the ultimate goal of “Winning at the Point of Purchase."
The Hive Field Marketing Division has achieved success through:
- Strong partner relationships and business transparency
- Providing fluid, flexible, and collaborative solutions to meet the needs of any client
- Dedicated Hive staffing against client Portfolio
- Embedded Hive Directors in client offices for optimal alignment and clear communication
- Emphasis on training, development, and coaching (best in the industry)
- Adoption of client organizational principles and philosophies
- Responsibility & Legal Compliance
- Aligning our Field Marketing Team’s goals with that of the client
- Proven consistency in delivering exceptional brand experiences
- Consistent program feedback to the sales teams and brand teams, i.e. “Word from the street”
- On-going opportunities for connection to/ feedback from ‘the street’ via interface with customers, key account serving staff & consumers.
- Quality IT resources and support including real time on-line reporting database
Interested in learning more? Please contact us here.
Promotional Specialists are fun, energetic and outgoing people that represent our brands to consumers. Essentially, they are the face of our brands. The way our specialists interact with consumers has a direct bearing on their attitude, opinion and subsequent purchase of our brands. Therefore, our specialists strive to create positive brand experiences in a fun and responsible way.
Promotional Specialists typically live in or around the city where they work. The pay ranges from $15/hour to $30/hour depending upon the promotion and/or city.
Click here to apply.
The Activation Manager is responsible for all aspects of our clients’ on and/or off-premise promotional programming within a given market. They will work with the client, key local distributor representatives and key account contacts in the management and execution of promotional brand objectives. They will work to ensure all expectations are aligned, programs executed and resources used effectively and fully leveraged.
The AM will build and manage a select number of promote-able brands within an assigned key account universe through on and/or off-premise promotions, account management, bartender & staff loyalty programs, account merchandising, and other on-premise tactics. They are responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training local promotional teams. The AM is responsible for managing and tracking all local budgets including operational expenses, promotional spending, POS inventories & market assets.
Click here to apply.
Currently Hiring PositionsModels:
Accepting applications for all regions